Amazing Opportunity For A Physiatrist
- - Providers
- IN, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, 457b. Vacation, Tuition and CME Reimbursement, Loan Repayment Opportunities
Eskenazi Medical Group employees are expected to model PRIDE values (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Development, and Excellence) and be positive representatives of our organization on and off the job. This earns the trust and respect necessary to serve all our customers with excellence. Employees proactively contribute to EMG's mission and professional goals: Advocate, Care, Teach and Serve.
Work with variety of conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system and function. Non-surgical options for pain, physical impairments and disability.
• Neuro (SCI, Stroke, Degenerative diseases, TBI etc.)
• Amputee Care
• Spinal and Joint Injections
• Musculoskeletal disorders
• Brain Injury
• Hospice and Palliative Medicine
• Neuromuscular Medicine Pain Medicine
• Pediatric Rehab
• Spinal Cord Injury
• Sports Medicine
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Graduation from accredited medical school.
• Successful completion of an ACGME or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) (or foreign equivalent) accredited post-graduate training program in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation• Ongoing CME activity necessary to maintain privileging, board certification and maintenance, and subspecialty status.
• Maintains active Board certification in Psychiatry.
• Maintain BLS certification.
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to meet and maintain current Eskenazi Health credentialing and privileging requirements.
• Indiana State Medical License in good standing, with associated CSR.
• DEA certification; X-DEA waiver required for Psychiatrists practicing at primary care health centers.
• Medicare, Medicaid, and NPI provider numbers.
Eskenazi Health system commitment: We will
Expect collegial and multidisciplinary approaches to problem solving from all providers working in our system.
Respect clinician autonomy where evidence for a standard of care has yet to be developed. Different approaches should be evaluated to determine the optimal ones, which should then be adopted broadly. Care pathways will be assessed based on quality/outcomes, effects on workflow, and costs.
Commit ourselves to improvement in quality, processes, and the work environment.
Share information openly regarding vision, mission, and strategy, and the progress towards meeting those targets.
Provide timely reporting on quality, volume, financial, and other operations metrics to providers.
Improve chains of communication between providers and administration to make decision making and problem solving as transparent as possible.
Promote Eskenazi Health as a superior learning environment for undergraduate, graduate, and practitioner education in medicine, nursing, pharmacy and other clinical specialties, and provider opportunities for clinical research with our patients.
Seek the input of providers to develop novel services for our patient populations.
Be a leader in promoting wellness among our providers, staff, and patients.
Support career development of providers through inclusion of them in project teams, research projects, and leadership development activities, including coaching and training in improved patient satisfaction.
Recruit and retain superior providers and staff (including those employed by EMG and IUHP) through actions that recognize successes, address provider engagement, and address low performance among staff and providers in a timely fashion.
Eskenazi Health has been named to Becker's Hospital Review's 2018 list of "150 Great Places to Work In Health Care." This is the 3rd year in a row now that EH has received this honor.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page